Masjid Toronto Adeliade is closed due to maintenance. So there are no Friday Prayers on Friday January 21st 2022.
There will be additional Friday Prayers @ Dundas. The Friday Prayer times @ Dundas for Friday 21st are: 11:30 AM, 12:10 PM, 1:00 PM, 1:50 PM, and 2:20 PM
- All congregants must pass the COVID-19 self-assessment.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before Jummuah Khutba / Isha Iqama. Due to physical distancing in place, the Masajid have limited capacities.
- Please bring your own prayer mat.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory at all times while in the Masjid.
- Practice physical distancing at all times while in the Masjid and during prayer (2 meters / 6 ft apart).
- Please make your Wudu at home. Washrooms will not be available.
- You may be asked to keep shoes with you to prevent overcrowding.
- Évitez les poignées de main, les étreintes, les conversations rapprochées, etc.
- Attendees are expected to leave at the conclusion of prayers (Sunnah prayers should be performed at home).
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering/exiting the Masjid.
- Children under the age of 14 are not permitted to attend at this time. We are also encouraging those above the age of 60 to not attend in line with recommendations by Public Health Ontario.
In order to safely accommodate the greatest number of congregants – we are reducing the Khutba time (approx. 15 mins) and holding multiple prayers. We are providing equal opportunity for access based on first come, first serve.
Pour plus d'informations, vous pouvez lire le MAC "Mosque Reopening Best Practices Guideline and FAQ" https://www.macnet.ca/2020/06/09/reopen-bestpractice/
We are excited to welcome our community back to our centers and bring the blessings of praying and remembering Allah together. You are the spirit that brings life and vibrancy to the houses of Allah. While we are happy with your presence, we want to ensure your safety and the safety of your loved ones. Please adhere to these rules as they are designed to reduce risks.