Winter Certificate Program: An Introduction to the Hadith Sciences
|I||Tuesday, December 31, 2019||1. Introduction 2. Definition of the Sunnah/Hadith 3. Conditions that Should be Met by the Person Who Studies the Sunnah/Hadith 4. Q & A||2 Hours|
|II||Wednesday, January 1, 2020||1. How to Study the Texts of the Hadiths and the Chain of Narrators 2. Sunnah: Legislative and Non-legislative 3. Q & A||2 Hours|
|III||Thursday, January 2, 2020||1. Considerations Related to the Audience when Teaching the Hadith 2. Q & A 3. Course Test||2 Hours|
1. Registration is required; number of seats is limited.
2. All sessions will take place at Masjid Toronto right after Maghrib.
3. Registration is available online at www.masjidtoronto.com while the payment can be made at the office.
4. Registration fee is $15; fees will be waived for eligible participants.
5. Program is for ALL brothers and sisters.
6. Interactive Q & A and gifts.
7. Refreshments will be provided.
8. There will be a test at the last session and Certificates will be granted to successful participants.