- This event has passed.
Registration for Jumaa Prayer is open on Thursday at 08:00PM inshaa’Allah
The Masjid is open to healthy people age 14 to 70 years. We are providing equal opportunity for access based on first registered.
Only congregational daily and Jumaa prayers are permitted while other activities will continue to be hosted online.
We need your help to ensure everyone’s safety. The following are mandatory requirements:
- All congregants MUST register, which includes a health pre-screening, to attend.
- Make your wudu at home. The washrooms will not be available.
- Please bring your own prayer mat. Please use the marked spots in the prayer hall when standing for prayer.
- Please wear face mask and practice physical distancing while at the masjid and during prayer
- You may be asked to keep shoes with you to prevent overcrowding. Please bring your own shoe bags.
- Avoid handshakes, embracing, close talking etc. Please avoid any contact at all times.
- Do not hand out or share items that cannot be cleaned and sanitized before and after each use (e.g., books, prayer mats).