Operation Rules of ICW During the Lockdown
Operation Rules of Islamic Centre of Waterloo (ICW) During the Lockdown
Jumaa Prayers (12:15PM, 01:00PM, 01:45PM and 02:30PM)
- Online Registration is mandatory to attend the Jumaa Prayer. There is NO on-site registration or waiting list.
- Registration is open every Wednesday at 8:00PM for the next Jumaa.
- The Jumaa Khutbah and prayer are shortened to 15 minutes (start to end).
Daily Prayers Starting from Fajr Prayer on Saturday Dec 26th
- Online Registration is mandatory for each prayer. There is NO on-site registration or waiting list.
- Registration for each day is opened at 8:00PM the day before.
- We encourage you to attend one prayer only per day in the Masjid to give the opportunity for the others.
The following are mandatory requirements to attend daily and Jumaa prayers
- All congregants MUST pre-register, which includes a health pre-screening, to attend.
- Only healthy people between the age of 14 and 70 can register. Seniors above 70 and children under age 14 as well as individuals with medical history are asked to pray at home.
- Make your wudu at home. The washrooms will not be available.
- Please arrive 10 minutes in advance of the time slot for which you were confirmed. Prayer halls will only be open to congregants 10 minutes before iqama and the doors will be locked at iqama time. Sunnah or Nafl prayers should be performed at home.
- Congregants must bring their own prayer mats. You can not prostrate directly on Masjid carpet.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering/exiting the mosque.
- Physical distancing rules MUST be followed at all times
- Bring your own face mask. You MUST wear it at all times while you are in the Masjid.
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR EVERY PRAYER – NO ONE WILL BE ADMITTED WITHOUT REGISTRATION.
May Allah SWT protect all of us, our community and the whole World during these hard times. Aameen!