- This event has passed.
The Masjid is open to healthy individuals between the age of 12 and 70 years. We are providing equal opportunity for access based on first registered.
- Each registration should have the correct name of the attendee. Any duplicate names for the same prayer will be removed without notice.
- For Jumaa you are allowed to register for only one prayer. Any more registration will be removed without notice.
We need your help to ensure everyone’s safety. The following are mandatory requirements:
- Make your wudu at home. The washrooms will not be available.
- Please stay home if you don’t feel well
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of the prayer time. Prayer halls will only be open to congregants 15 minutes before the Iqama time and will close 15 minutes after. Sunnah or Nafl prayers should be performed at home.
- Please bring your own prayer mat. Please use the marked spots in the prayer hall when standing for prayer.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory.
- You may be asked to keep shoes with you to prevent overcrowding. Please bring your own shoe bags.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering/exiting the mosque.
- Avoid handshakes, embracing, close-talking, etc. Please avoid any contact at all times.
- Do not hand out or share items that cannot be cleaned and sanitized before and after each use (e.g., books, prayer mats).